Are you an avid cyclist? Do you want to share your love for the sport? Tandem Adventurers is searching for additional volunteers for this program!
– Any experience is welcome!
– You can train to be a Tandem Captain and learn how to ride a tandem bike with an incredible DGC kid
– You can also bike solo alongside the group
– This is a great opportunity to get outside and support #DGCKids
– Rides are typically 2 hours long (15-20 miles)
– Weekly rides from April through September
– A stylish cycling kit
– Training in the off-season, and more!
If you, or someone you know, would be a good fit for Tandem Adventurers, reach out to Kelly Driver at firstname.lastname@example.org.